Friday 20 January 2012





In response to a trip with Highlands college to Paris. After seeing so many homeless people on the streets of Paris i felt compelled to create a piece of sculpture. I want to create something that represented how homeless people must feel, invisible was the word that came to mind .I also wrote a poem called the human in me.......

The world my Tv
This bench my settee
Invisible to you , but you not to me
  I watch you walk by , click clack of high heels, ringing tones of mobile phones, shopping bags full of tasty meals.
I sit in silence in hunger and fear
As the dark falls the shoppers disappear
to a place of comfort , they can call home , i hide in a corner all alone.
you safe in your world mine battered and torn.

I think of you but you not of me , am i invisible or do you not see.

the Human in Me,


Written by Natalie Le Heuze (aka natalie hampson ), feb 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment